Log Style – La Valle, Wisconsin
The owners of this Log style home love spending time in the hills of Tennessee, so building a vacation home on family farmland in the hills of La Valle, Wisconsin, was a dream come true.
The design of this perfect family retreat honors the breathtaking views and is a modern take on a traditional, rustic aesthetic. Natural elements include barnboard, stone, Pine tongue and groove walls and ceilings, half log steps, full log posts and railings, rustic timber ceiling beams, and a live edge countertop.
- Four bedroom suites, two half bathrooms, a loft and a three-car garage
- Open first floor layout with large window wall, primary suite and laundry room
- Lower level entertainment space with bar designed for easy access from patio
- Custom Alder Amish cabinetry in Provincial finish
- Granite countertops and Linen tile backsplash
- Half bath granite slab and tile floor
- Butternut Brown log siding
- Wraparound deck, stamped and colored concrete stairs
- 4,260 square feet
View a video walk-through and the complete photo gallery of this Log style home below:
Explore more styles in the Brio’s Custom Home Portfolio
Be sure to check out our New Home Quick Start Guide.
We created this guide using the experience we’ve amassed over our 25 years of masterpiece home-building. We dare say it contains everything you need to think about in planning your new custom home, with major considerations outlined, so your project can run smoother and easier.