Industrial Style Home – Blue Mounds, WI
The owners of this rural home love the industrial aesthetic and partnered with Brio’s designers to incorporate a truly unique element into their custom home: commercial shipping containers! Brio used the containers to create a coat closet, powder room and walk-in pantry with sliding door. Other standout elements of the design include a vaulted ceiling with exposed steel beams, concrete countertops, industrial style light fixtures, stainless steel cable railing and bamboo flooring.
- Three bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms, and a two-car garage
- Open first floor layout with large window wall, primary suite and laundry room
- Lower level family room and kids’ bedrooms
- Snap-On toolbox used as island cabinetry
- Birch cabinetry in Midnight Black finish
- Fireplace with barnboard background, steel mantel and ribbed steel surround
- Siding combination of corrugated galvanized steel panels, LP SmartSide vertical board and batten, and fiber cement board panels
- Pops of Sherwin Williams ShowStopper red inside and out
- Cantilevered front entry and pergola
- 3,163 square feet
Explore more styles in the Brio’s Custom Home Portfolio
Be sure to check out our New Home Quick Start Guide.
We created this guide using the experience we’ve amassed over decades of masterpiece home-building. We dare say it contains everything you need to think about in planning your new custom home, with major considerations outlined, so your project can run smoother and easier.