Contemporary Style – Cambridge, WI
This timeless Contemporary home blends crisp geometry with warm materials for a dynamic yet intimate living experience. Its proximity to recreational trails and a winery are perfect for an active, intergenerational lifestyle. Expansive window design captures the natural setting, making it feel like a continuation of the home, and offers natural light.
A stucco and board-and-batten exterior is accented by bronze, cast iron, and a cantilever entry. A mixed stone and wood feature wall in the foyer draws you in. Clean lines carry into the kitchen, specifically in a cherry hood and flat-panel cabinetry, which are designed to be consistent with other built in features. A seamless indoor-outdoor entertainment space anchors the semi-open floor plan, with the kitchen and adjacent dining room leading out to the screen porch. Built-ins and a floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace with wood mantel are the centerpiece of a private great room. Maple hardwood flooring, custom black iron railings and Cambria quartz countertops – one with a waterfall edge – are incorporated throughout. A flexible office offers respite from the home’s hub.
The master bedroom has two walk-in closets and a zero-entry tiled shower. A spacious second bathroom includes double sinks and separate bath and toilet rooms. A tiled laundry room completes the second floor. The mudroom incorporates a drop zone, closet and built-ins for daily storage, all elevated by a Herringbone ceramic tile floor. The partial-exposure lower level offers the perfect opportunity for personalized expansion.
More information about this home follows the gallery below. Brio Design Homes incorporates quality throughout the home – from the foundation and “behind the wall” details, to the visible finishes.
More about this home:
- 2,704 square feet
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 ½ bathrooms
- 3 car garage
- Basement with 8’ 6” ceilings and roughed-in wet bar and full bath
- Behind the walls
- R-21 batts on 2”x6” wall thermal envelope
- Extra 1/2” of exterior foam throughout
- Aprilaire humidifier
- Renewaire ERV (energy recovery ventilator)
- Smart home
- Control 4 technology throughout the home, including lighting, audio, video and HVAC
- Separate heating and cooling zone for each floor, including the basement
- Basement smart-home ready
- Andersen 400 series windows with wood interior and vinyl clad exteriors
- Custom black iron staircase railings
- Pre-finished solid maple hardwood flooring
- Soft-close cabinetry doors and drawers
- Cedar flooring and cedar tongue-and-groove ceiling on screen porch